Innovative LED technology allows the new Genesis GL Series
horns and LED strobes a more energy-efficient and sleek low-
profile design compared to previous Genesis models making
them less expensive to install and operate by reducing overhead,
and requiring fewer power supplies, backup power and batteries.
These new appliances are designed with performance, energy-
efficiency, and life safety in mind.
About the size of a deck of playing cards, Genesis GL strobes do
not require bulky specular reflectors to maximize output. Instead,
high efficiency optics, combined with patented electronics, deliver
highly-controlled and uniform light distribution pattern in exchange
for lower current requirements.
These devices are designed to improve efficiency by reducing
overhead — requiring fewer power supplies and often smaller wire
gauge. This makes them ideal for any installation that calls for high
efficiency and clean modern design appeal.
Serviceability is another area where GL Series appliances shine.
Field configurable light and sound output levels provide the flexibil
ity modern life safety projects demand, while the Genesis control
and synchronization protocol keeps multiple strobes on compat
ible NAC circuits synchronized.
– More energy efficient
– High efficiency optics
– Compact design… single gang mounting
– Ultra-slim… protrudes about one inch from mounting sur
– Attractive appearance… no visible mounting screws
Field-configurable visible and audible settings
– Selectable 15, 30, 75, or 110 cd strobe output
– Selectable high (default) or low dB horn output
– Selectable temporal (default) or steady horn output
Easy to install
– Fits standard 1-gang electrical boxes
– no trim plate needed
– Optional trim plate for 4-inch square boxes
– Slide switches for field configuration
– 12 to 18 AWG in-out screw terminals for quick wiring
High performance standards for demanding applications
– UL 1971 standards
– No synch modules needed
– RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
– UL/ULC/CSFM/FCC approved