Concord 4 TouchScreen
The Concord 4 TouchScreen from Interlogix is a color LCD screen that complements Concord 4 security systems for additional safety and peace of mind. The easy-to-use touch screen provides system owners with at-a-glance home status information, letting them easily and conveniently control the basic functionality of their Concord 4 system.
The Concord 4 panel comes equipped to handle up to 3 touch screens. An additional 8 touch screens can be added using an optional power module, making it an ideal way to add points of control throughout the home or business.
Power to the touch screen is backed up by the panel battery in the event of power loss. A wall bracket for wall mounting is included with the touch screen and an optional table-mounting stand is available from a third-party source. Additionally, the panel is fitted with an internal speaker that emits system status “beeps,” notifying system owners of trouble and alarm conditions.
- 3.5-inch color LCD screen delivers at-a-glance status of the system and property
- Notification status icons (Identify door/window open & Last motion detected)
- “My Property” status icon covers (All non-window, All non-door, Non-interior motion changes)
- Supports multi-partition control, arming and status
- At-a-glance state synchronized across multiple touch screens
- Date and time programming
- Superbus compatible via a standard 4-wire connection
- A single Concord 4 installation can support up to 11 touch screens (additional power module required for 4 or more touch screens)