Introducing North America’s largest integrated surface mount touch screen telephone access system.
North America’s largest integrated Touch Screen Voice Entry System
Mircom’s 22” Touch Surface Mount Telephone Access System is designed to provide a visually stunning and intuitive user-experience.
The system brings a number of innovative new features to provide a fully customizable solution for occupant and visitor access control in condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, gated communities and industrial buildings.
The 22” full color touch display provides ultra-wide viewing angles, which is sure to impress visitors & occupants alike.
The solution runs a reliable and proven Windows-based operating system to offer the most feature rich system on the market. For ADC/NSL telephone interconnectivity, the system uses Mircom’s custom interface modules, successfully installed in thousands of buildings across the globe
- 22” full color touch display provides ultra-wide viewing angles, sure to impress visitors & occupants alike
- Call buttons and a scrolling name directory make for an intuitive call interface
- Constructed of heavy gauge 304 stainless steel with a #4 brushed finish for a durable and neutral finish that works perfectly with any décor
- Interior can conveniently house an optional Card access controller, high definition IP camera, and an optional postal lock are available and can be conveniently housed. Using TIA/EIA-485, multiple panels can be connected for up to 63 nodes, including: card access, voice entry and/or elevator restriction cabinets
- Allows for easy customization using four fully configurable themes (color & font), 4 preset themes, 4 screen layout templates, as well as a configurable Welcome Screen
- Multi-language support; English, French, and Chinese (both traditional and simplified) are provided and a language editor allows all text to be translated into other languages
- Includes three built-in keyboard layouts (Full QWERTY, Full QWERTY + Num pad, or Simple)
- Standard Wiegand interface for card readers provides a large selection of readers
- Help button activates a video for easy instructions to the visitor
An e-mail feature allows visitors to leave private messages for occupants
- Supports both Auto Dialer (ADC) and No Phone Bill (NSL)
- Elevator restriction capability is available for buildings requiring a higher level of security
- Variety of programming options available via built-in USB or Ethernet ports, as well as modem and COM-to-RS485 modules to meet your specific site requirements
- Optional revenue generating advertising module available
- Whisper quiet fan-less operation
- Easily load media content via built-in USB Interface or TCP/IP for advertising or greeting message in JPG, GIF, SWF, WMV and MPEG file formats
- Industry Canada and F.C.C. approved
- Wheelchair Accessible – Lowered control keys make the keyboard easier to reach, complying ADA requirements
- Smooth scrolling using finger swipes make scrolling through the resident directory easy and fun
- Provides resident/visitor access control for buildings such as condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, gated communities and industrial buildings
- Designed for indoor applications that require a surface mount visitor management system
Your safety and peace of mind are our highest priority, so when you think security, think:
ADVANCE SECURITY GROUP ENTERPRISE
Toll Free: 1-888.687.9659
M-F: 8am-6pm , Sat: 8am-6pm
All content copyright Advance Security Group Enterprise, INC. All rights reserved. Advance Security Group Enterprise, INC. is sometimes searched as alarm system, home alarm system security system,fire alarm, business security, Home Security Camera, home surveillance, home security products,home video surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, CCTV.